Search the forum,

Discuss hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi alex,

GirlRacerRed is right, they're all sperate forums, just owned by the same people. You'll need to register on them all separately.

However checkout Tiling Courses and Tiling training From Chase Tiling Academy and Construction Assessment Group, they used to do plastering though I'm not sure if they still do. Failing that a bit further away you'll find Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Decorat and they do plastering and cover the NVQ's too should you want that.

Both highly recommended but as always, go visit a few training centres and see what suits you best. Always feel free to come back here and discuss any.

Last edited:

Reply to hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen