Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hey guys my names alex i live in winsford, cheshire, looking to pursue a new career in plastering, maybe tile aswell. Anyone reccomend any course's near my area???

OP
D

Deleted member 9966

:welcome: Alex

have you registered at our Plastering Forum too? Plasterers Forum there will be loads of info and help there about plastering and courses.

and no doubt a few of our members will pop along and point you in the right direction about tile courses too.

hope you enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

OP
I

Ian

Welcome along to the forum. There is a course review section on the forum, have a read through what other people think and decide from there, don't base your decision on a course that is close to home, it's worth travelling for the best course. Heres a link Tiling Courses Feedback

OP
D

diamondtiling

Hi Alex, I spoke to you earlier today, glad you took my advice and joined the forum, you will get all the help you need here.

:thumbsup:

OP
A

Alex_winsford1

Thankyou to all those saying hello and welcome and those who provided some advice much appriecative

OP
D

Deleted member 9966

do i have to register a new account for every forum???

yes, if you're joining any of our sister forums - plastering, plumbing, electrical - then you will need to register with each one separately. But you can use the same account name you've registered here with :thumbsup:

Reply to hi guys, names alex looking to pursue a career in plastering in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock