Search the forum,

Discuss Help tiles chipping in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stevetiler

Yes that's the one nice looking tiles but crap quality !! Nice job you've done there :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Strange as I did a wetroom a year ago with Borneo Blue walls and thought they cut really well both dry and wet, no problems at all

S

Stevetiler

maybe the quality have fallen in that time ! Big companys trying to save money ,they were badley bowed as well

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
maybe the quality have fallen in that time ! Big companys trying to save money ,they were badley bowed as well

Definitely not bowed, I've never had trouble with Porcelanosa tiles, but I know few of the guys have complained about bowing recently

P

p4ulo

I try to cut "flakey" tiles on my wet-saw (Vitrex) face down, which seems to produce less problems. Protect the face from scratching with some masking tape runners on the saw.

T

TJ Smiler

They putting them as wetroom floor (or have miss-read) they are gonna be seriously slippy if they are.

Sometimes wet cutting through glazed topped helps on a slight angle helps, ie: set your wet cutter table top to 30/45 degree angle.

Reply to Help tiles chipping in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen