Search the forum,

Discuss Help getting into the trade in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi guys, ive been practicing tilling though out lockdown. I have my own tools. I’ve just completed a level 1 construction course and I’m waiting to complete the cscs test. I would be a tilers mate to labour, make a mix etc. I’m trying to get into the trade so any help or advice would be great. I’m looking for work in south notts/ north Leicester but I would consider other areas. Regards Craig.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive been practicing tilling though out lockdown. I have my own tools. I’ve just completed a level 1 construction course and I’m waiting to complete the cscs test. I would be a tilers mate to labour, make a mix etc. I’m trying to get into the trade so any help or advice would be great. I’m looking for work in south notts/ north Leicester but I would consider other areas. Regards Craig.
Have a ring around some tiling firms. See if they can help.

Reply to Help getting into the trade in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen