Search the forum,

Discuss Hardiebacker Or Warm Up Board in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

jimbo

TF
Reaction score
I have a floor to tile and install underfloor heating. The subfloor is tongue and groove tinber.Is it best to use Hardiebacker boards or Warm Up Insulation Boards

P

p4ulo

Warm-up boards will be fine, go for 10mm if you can, the extra thickness will help with insulation better.

O

On one

There's not a lot of difference in price between the two,so I would go for insulation board

P

p4ulo

Running cost should be a big saving if a insulation board is used. I find these XP-PRO Boards are a good price and give excellent insulation and warm up .

Yes - deffo.
I've used them as well, brilliant product, great service and quick delivery....plus some pics of Sarah Beeny on the website, can't be bad!

Reply to Hardiebacker Or Warm Up Board in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen