Discuss Hardiebacker Or Warm Up Board in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

jimbo

TF
Reaction score
I have a floor to tile and install underfloor heating. The subfloor is tongue and groove tinber.Is it best to use Hardiebacker boards or Warm Up Insulation Boards

P

p4ulo

Warm-up boards will be fine, go for 10mm if you can, the extra thickness will help with insulation better.

O

On one

There's not a lot of difference in price between the two,so I would go for insulation board

P

p4ulo

Running cost should be a big saving if a insulation board is used. I find these XP-PRO Boards are a good price and give excellent insulation and warm up .

Yes - deffo.
I've used them as well, brilliant product, great service and quick delivery....plus some pics of Sarah Beeny on the website, can't be bad!

Reply to Hardiebacker Or Warm Up Board in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks