Discuss Happy anniversary Antonio! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

@antonio, I think we understand you better than you believe.
You do exceptionally well on the forum.
For me to say, that you do not like it when someone disagrees with you, DOES NOT mean we think you are angry.
We have expression 'tongue in cheek' it means
There is humour in the sentence and not to be taken seriously.
We expect you to be an Atypical Italian Antonio, that is who you are!! And we like it!
We like that you speak your mind, it is what we prefer!
How do we learn if you are not honest?
And an Atypical Italian to us is probably, slim in stature, dark hair, flamboyant and passionate!
(And just a little crazy) haha
And that's who I believe you are!
This thread is to celebrate you as a respected member, and shouldn't be understood any other way! ;)

I

Italy

@antonio, I think we understand you better than you believe.
You do exceptionally well on the forum.
For me to say, that you do not like it when someone disagrees with you, DOES NOT mean we think you are angry.
We have expression 'tongue in cheek' it means
There is humour in the sentence and not to be taken seriously.
We expect you to be an Atypical Italian Antonio, that is who you are!! And we like it!
We like that you speak your mind, it is what we prefer!
How do we learn if you are not honest?
And an Atypical Italian to us is probably, slim in stature, dark hair, flamboyant and passionate!
(And just a little crazy) haha
And that's who I believe you are!
This thread is to celebrate you as a respected member, and shouldn't be understood any other way! ;)

marc stop, otherwise I cry now ;)

W

White Room

Antonio you old gas bag, 1 years service and still going strong....moderator, that would interesting :)

I

Italy

Merry Christmas !!
( that will confuse him)....:p
no, I always remember :mouth::mouth::mouth: thanks andysday

20160826_094934.jpg

W

WetSaw

All the paint has worn off those Rubi cutters..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Happy anniversary Antonio! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks