Search the forum,

Discuss Grouting advice for artificial joints. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

JMC tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
yes @JulianSidney is old ....
because, cut the lines with grinder, what is?
Perhaps primitive ? :)
I think that's my fault, I tried to explain that what I do is snap cut them into 4 bits now as they snap really easy on the score line then lay them as individual 200mm tiles. The problem with matching the pre-scored grout joints is that in an ideal world, especially with UFH, a 1mm joint is not wide enough and if there was ever a problem that's the first thing that will get pulled. That being said, sure it will be fine and a cracking job done.

Reply to Grouting advice for artificial joints. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen