Discuss GROUT PROBLEM in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

N

nalla

Hi lads, i've just finished tiling a full bathroom (floor + walls) job looks fine only problem is that the wall tiles (white brick effect 200x100) which i have grouted using bal superflex white is the wrong colour, the customer is saying that they wanted grey grout, now i was never told this and it was a mix up between the customer and the bathroom supplier, they are quite happy for me to re-tile and pay me again but rather than take off over 600 tiles is there any decent way i can just colour over the white grout and change it to grey???? Thanks in advance for any advice.

O

One Day

I've used Universeal grout rescue quite a few times and it's dead easy. Allow a full day though, and get a few white emulsifying pads.
Far easier than tiling and the results are superb.

N

nalla

Just an update on this job lads, after some of the advise above i got a leaflet on the grout rescue and showed it to the customer, they were happy for me to go ahead and use this product (they now wanted charcoal) i've never used this before but it was easy to use and produced a great finish, i left the grout rescue for almost an hour before removing it off the tiles. Anyway thanks for recommending this product it saved a lot of hastle and a lot more work.

Reply to GROUT PROBLEM in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22