Discuss GROUT PROBLEM in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

nalla

Hi lads, i've just finished tiling a full bathroom (floor + walls) job looks fine only problem is that the wall tiles (white brick effect 200x100) which i have grouted using bal superflex white is the wrong colour, the customer is saying that they wanted grey grout, now i was never told this and it was a mix up between the customer and the bathroom supplier, they are quite happy for me to re-tile and pay me again but rather than take off over 600 tiles is there any decent way i can just colour over the white grout and change it to grey???? Thanks in advance for any advice.

O

One Day

I've used Universeal grout rescue quite a few times and it's dead easy. Allow a full day though, and get a few white emulsifying pads.
Far easier than tiling and the results are superb.

N

nalla

Just an update on this job lads, after some of the advise above i got a leaflet on the grout rescue and showed it to the customer, they were happy for me to go ahead and use this product (they now wanted charcoal) i've never used this before but it was easy to use and produced a great finish, i left the grout rescue for almost an hour before removing it off the tiles. Anyway thanks for recommending this product it saved a lot of hastle and a lot more work.

Reply to GROUT PROBLEM in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks