Search the forum,

Discuss grout price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
job i was on 2 day customer went out to buy the grout , when she came back she was,nt very happy , she had bought the grout from a certain tile shop mapei 113. on the way home she had to pop in to screwfix and noticed the same grout was half the price

crazy

W

White Room

Screwfix prices seem to go up and down like a yo yo....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

I have a big Mapei distributor near me and screw fix beat them on price which says that they are being greedy with their prices in my opinion

B

bugs183

I've been using Lilley Tile and Stone for all my mapei, but i buy the 23kg bags of grout, save a fortune, and good guys to deal with.

H

hillhead

Screwfix can hammer my local prices too, but tile giant are miles ahead IMO but none over here.
I have been using Ardex lately too and there is no difference between the prices with mapei.
I can never get up to date trade prices much either.

B

bugs183

I do hear Tile Giant are competitive, but I think i'd rather pay a bit more, just my opinion, but i just don't like the place.

T

Time's Ran Out

She should have let her fingers do the walking and she could have saved herself a fiver.

Reply to grout price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen