Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss grout price in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
job i was on 2 day customer went out to buy the grout , when she came back she was,nt very happy , she had bought the grout from a certain tile shop mapei 113. on the way home she had to pop in to screwfix and noticed the same grout was half the price

crazy

W

White Room

Screwfix prices seem to go up and down like a yo yo....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

I have a big Mapei distributor near me and screw fix beat them on price which says that they are being greedy with their prices in my opinion

B

bugs183

I've been using Lilley Tile and Stone for all my mapei, but i buy the 23kg bags of grout, save a fortune, and good guys to deal with.

H

hillhead

Screwfix can hammer my local prices too, but tile giant are miles ahead IMO but none over here.
I have been using Ardex lately too and there is no difference between the prices with mapei.
I can never get up to date trade prices much either.

B

bugs183

I do hear Tile Giant are competitive, but I think i'd rather pay a bit more, just my opinion, but i just don't like the place.

T

Time's Ran Out

She should have let her fingers do the walking and she could have saved herself a fiver.

Reply to grout price in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks