Search the forum,

Discuss General Rant - upgraded mobile phone is rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I've just upgraded my mobile phone and I am very disappointed with my choice.

For 2 years, I've had a cheap Sony Ericsson K800i and the 3.2 megapixel camera on it has been excellent.

I've now upgraded to an LG KC550 with a 5 megapixel camera and although the phone itself looks sleek, modern and has all the same functions (and a few more) than the Sony, the camera is shocking :incazzato:

Took it to a wedding reception last night and spent all night messing with the camera trying to set it up for the light etc and I've ended up deleting most of the photo's I took cos they looked so awful... what a waste of my time.. AND it stopped me from drinking so much :ninja:

I'm now gonna take the Sony everywhere I go aswell just in case I need a decent camera.

Rant over :driving:

D

DHTiling

I had the 810i and have just upgraded to the 5 meg pix sony c902..nice phone and spot on camera.:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

cheers Dave :mad2:

I couldn't afford the c902. Sony do some of the best camera's in the world imo.

oh well, drowning my sorrows instead

H

hillhead

Thats bad.iv heard bad reports lately about the sony' e s.i got my new upgrade from o2 this week and i love it.the nokia n86.and have free internet on it too.im actually using it now on here.sweet for me.8mp camera so lookin good.

D

DHTiling

Thats bad.iv heard bad reports lately about the sony' e s.i got my new upgrade from o2 this week and i love it.the nokia n86.and have free internet on it too.im actually using it now on here.sweet for me.8mp camera so lookin good.

nice..must have opera as the browser does it..?

H

hillhead

nice..must have opera as the browser does it..?
it sure has dave.but my 15 year old loaded it onto it for me.it works a treat and i have free net included.phone is great so far.need to load my pics for comp soon.

D

diamondtiling

It would be interesting to see who everyone's provider is, I have been with orange since breezeblock phones, 3000 minutes a month, free upgrade every 12 months, free insurance, unlimited texts and all for £42 a month, peanuts i think, every time my contract is up i threaten to leave and they give me a deal.
maybe Dave could start a poll?

D

Deleted member 9966

look at the difference between these two photo's

the one of me in the red and white dress is from last night, with the LG on ultra top top quality

and the other one is from months ago, using the Sony on medium quality...

Attachments

• me all dressed up.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 070309.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 29

Reply to General Rant - upgraded mobile phone is rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen