Currently reading:
General Rant - upgraded mobile phone is rubbish

Discuss General Rant - upgraded mobile phone is rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I've just upgraded my mobile phone and I am very disappointed with my choice.

For 2 years, I've had a cheap Sony Ericsson K800i and the 3.2 megapixel camera on it has been excellent.

I've now upgraded to an LG KC550 with a 5 megapixel camera and although the phone itself looks sleek, modern and has all the same functions (and a few more) than the Sony, the camera is shocking :incazzato:

Took it to a wedding reception last night and spent all night messing with the camera trying to set it up for the light etc and I've ended up deleting most of the photo's I took cos they looked so awful... what a waste of my time.. AND it stopped me from drinking so much :ninja:

I'm now gonna take the Sony everywhere I go aswell just in case I need a decent camera.

Rant over :driving:

D

Deleted member 9966

look at the difference between these two photo's

the one of me in the red and white dress is from last night, with the LG on ultra top top quality

and the other one is from months ago, using the Sony on medium quality...

Attachments

• me all dressed up.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 070309.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 31

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole

Reply to General Rant - upgraded mobile phone is rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.