Search the forum,

Discuss Flexible adhesive and grout..... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tilemaster Ultimate on all my floors and grouted with Micromax 2, gunmetal most of the time seems to go with everything.

D

Dumbo

Changed to ultra last year and get on well with their S1 slowset sp+es in white or grey, all I really use now. The ultra grouts are good too...not had any issues with patchy greys
Last lot of ultra grout I used went off stupid quick do you think it was dodgy or is it always like that .

S

Spare Tool

Last lot of ultra grout I used went off stupid quick do you think it was dodgy or is it always like that .
It is a lot quicker setting than grout 3000, caught me out when I first started with it, just got used to it now mixing smaller batches etc.. Start cleaning off after about 20mins as a rule

W

Waluigi

I still have a bag of 3000 in the van.

Tempted to mix some up just to feel what it’s like as I know I’ll never use it as it’s white.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I still have a bag of 3000 in the van.

Tempted to mix some up just to feel what it’s like as I know I’ll never use it as it’s white.

I think you need a hobby!

Reply to Flexible adhesive and grout..... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen