Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
[DLMURL="http://www.vanax.co.uk/railblaza"]Railblaza Mounts | Railblaza Accessories[/DLMURL] just thinking of this when i buy my net van !! please add to this thread if you have any good/ helpful links to stuff for our vans to make them funky :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Led bulbs (number plate light, sidelights, interior lights), hands free kit, chrome mirror covers.

I always buy new bosch aero wiper blades too.....makes such a difference!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Weirdly enough I was about to start a thread on wipers. My have had it and a drive from Brighton to Essex drove me absolutely nuts with the return doooonk most they made.

Tell me about these bosch ones please!

Q

Qwerty

Weirdly enough I was about to start a thread on wipers. My have had it and a drive from Brighton to Essex drove me absolutely nuts with the return doooonk most they made.

Tell me about these bosch ones please!

Bosch aero wipers mate, the best :)
What van have you got?

Reply to Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen