Currently reading:
Fitting -out your new van ?

Discuss Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Also got the parrot. Work well. :thumbsup:

Why why go to the extra expense of Sat Nav......as most phones have them nowadays.
Girlie aids......I have no need for. :lol:
my phone is a brick,!! i hate the time they take-up of young blokes fiddling with phones when they should be bum-in the air working ! so i need a sat-nav as i go all -over /and they help with traffic jam's... and i love gadgets :thumbsup:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i might get a sat-nav fitted something like a garmen ! not fitted by the manufacture , as i think the one's we fit in the window are too-much of a target for thieves ...... Deffo seat covers too...

Universal_seat_cover_fur_car_accessory_Pink.jpg_220x220.jpg
there you go Dave....just for you...:lol:

G

Gazzer

I would recommend a guard that fits on teh rear bumper to give protection. You can get black or stainless. I woud also get the wrap over type,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIVARO-TR...arts_SM&fits=Model:Vivaro&hash=item27d313584b . I bought the flat type but it doesnt protect the curved edge.
Sill protectors are available too in Stainless and saves scuffing paint work when getting out of the van.
Be carefull if you want a Bull bar as there are not many that fit the new vans due to the air con pump being in the way. If you do find one let me know.
Side bars look cool but can drag if you go over uneven ground on site.
You can get Stainless front and rear bumper bars etc to add protection.
I went for heavy duty original cloth seat covers, took a while to fit properly but most people look and think they are the original seats.
Stainless door handle covers are available and I find it help keep the van clean when you open the doors with grout or adhesive residue on your hands as it wipes off easier than the black plastic handles. They just stick on with scotch tape...very sticky !
Get a USB stick and down load your music collection on to it. Stick it in the USB port on the dash and you have all your music to hand. Great idea.
I bought some extra original interior roof lights for the rear to add more light.
Finally finish it with one of these :thumbsup:
Prefix registrations search. Searches prefix style registrations

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/buy.html?plate=PO10 OLS&price=399

Reply to Fitting -out your new van ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement