Search the forum,

Discuss First Job Any Tips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BIG H

Im Doing My First Kitchen Floor On Sat Its 4.5m By 1,55m In An L Shape And Into Cupboard And Joining Onto A Laminate Dining Area.tiles Are Square Ceramics.is There Any Tips On Starting Off Or Anything To Look Out For

V

Varley

Nice one to start with, just ensure you prime the floor, have good cuts all round and away you go, start slamming the tiles down. :)

B

brian c

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT TOO MESSY WITH MATERIALS AND TOOLS,USE DUST SHEETS AND DO NOT PANIC,TAKE YOUR TIME AS YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST JOB.

There is no better feeling than wazlking away with your first paid job so enjoy it.

C

Confiteor

Im Doing My First Kitchen Floor On Sat Its 4.5m By 1,55m In An L Shape And Into Cupboard And Joining Onto A Laminate Dining Area.tiles Are Square Ceramics.is There Any Tips On Starting Off Or Anything To Look Out For

OT: why do you start every word with a capital? That must be a nightmare to type!

Reply to First Job Any Tips in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen