Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter Spare Tool
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 7K

Discuss Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

So i got two tickets to the final of Euro 2016, but just realised its on my wedding day, anyone want to go pm me....

Oh she's called julie and its two o'clock at Higham St. John's Church :)

Nicked that off Steve Wright but for anyone that doesn't listen to radio two thought I'd share, cuz nearly fell off the stepladders laughing when i heard it :)

T

Time's Ran Out

Can't wait for the England games.
Really looking forward to the next month.
ENGLAND.

Q

Qwerty

0b333aff47c7b178613256a12f9fe2ea.jpg

This sums up Euro 2016 for me! :D:p

I

Ian

I used to love football, back in the days of Vinnie Jones and Stuart Pearce, even Alan Shearer and the squad of euro '96,Tony Adams etc. the game is just so soft these days, can't stand it anymore. Motorsport an 20/20 cricket are my sporting favourites these days.

T

Time's Ran Out

What a miserable load of old farts you lot are!
It's England!
Where's your pride - those lads in Marseille are fighting for you.

;)

S

Spare Tool

As a rule I usually only keep one eye on football but seeing Burnley's back in the premiership I'll be back on turf moor next season..
As for the Euros if England get through the first couple of stages you watch the spirits of the whole country lift, question is will we exit Europe or the Euros first? :)
COMMON ENGLAND!!!

T

Time's Ran Out

That's what I first saw but when you hear more they were set upon by the Russians and local Marseille ultras who had pledge to bring violence to Euro 16.
Too many Liberals ready to condem good honest football supporters, no violence in Premier league like this for years, but it occurs every week in Holland, Germany,Greece, Italy, and France so why is it only ever the English that are to blame.
Europe - humbug.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks