• Thread starter Spare Tool
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 7K
Search the forum,

Discuss Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

What a miserable load of old farts you lot are!
It's England!
Where's your pride - those lads in Marseille are fighting for you.

;)

S

Spare Tool

As a rule I usually only keep one eye on football but seeing Burnley's back in the premiership I'll be back on turf moor next season..
As for the Euros if England get through the first couple of stages you watch the spirits of the whole country lift, question is will we exit Europe or the Euros first? :)
COMMON ENGLAND!!!

T

Time's Ran Out

That's what I first saw but when you hear more they were set upon by the Russians and local Marseille ultras who had pledge to bring violence to Euro 16.
Too many Liberals ready to condem good honest football supporters, no violence in Premier league like this for years, but it occurs every week in Holland, Germany,Greece, Italy, and France so why is it only ever the English that are to blame.
Europe - humbug.

J

J Sid

so England supporters chatting 'Where are you ISIS ' after what they have done in France! Is ok then?

no trouble in premier league! Really, didn't west ham supporters attack the man u bus?

Reply to Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen