• Thread starter Spare Tool
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 7K
Search the forum,

Discuss Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Have to agree with Ray.....if you want to see sportsmen putting everything on the line for there country and the privilege of putting on an English jersey then watch the 2nd test next Saturday.....can't wait!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have to agree with Ray.....if you want to see sportsmen putting everything on the line for there country and the privilege of putting on an English jersey then watch the 2nd test next Saturday.....can't wait!!

It's not that England didn't play well, they ran the game completely, just a lack of finishing and that's what wins games.

PS there's no goalkeeper between the posts in rugby ;)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's not that England didn't play well, they ran the game completely, just a lack of finishing and that's what wins games.

PS there's no goalkeeper between the posts in rugby ;)
That's because the ball has to go above the cross bar in rugby.....Maybe some of the English footballers think there playing rugby..;)....although there going to have to stop rolling round the floor in agony because someone bumped into them and messed there hair up...:p

I

Italy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqYgAX6D43Q

Oh my God.
rugbi, football. it's just a game.
downhill is sport.
I only know an English patriot. and it is this.
world championships in 2011. look what he did.
if I were English. I would be very proud.
I proud. the same. took photos. hahaha
255454_446414668721020_7057624_n.jpg

S

Spare Tool

Just heard on the news any more bother with England or Russian fans and we're getting kicked out of the tournament, makes you proud to be British....not!! :(

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A football is game where players pretend to be injured for 90 mins.
A rugby is a game where players pretend not to be injured for 80 mins.

Would be watching euro and see if I can beat the bookies....

T

Time's Ran Out

Well I'am proud to be British!
England is my team and if I was attacked I'd be proud to fight back.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen