Currently reading:
Euro 2016

Discuss Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Have to agree with Ray.....if you want to see sportsmen putting everything on the line for there country and the privilege of putting on an English jersey then watch the 2nd test next Saturday.....can't wait!!

It's not that England didn't play well, they ran the game completely, just a lack of finishing and that's what wins games.

PS there's no goalkeeper between the posts in rugby ;)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
It's not that England didn't play well, they ran the game completely, just a lack of finishing and that's what wins games.

PS there's no goalkeeper between the posts in rugby ;)
That's because the ball has to go above the cross bar in rugby.....Maybe some of the English footballers think there playing rugby..;)....although there going to have to stop rolling round the floor in agony because someone bumped into them and messed there hair up...:p

I

Italy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqYgAX6D43Q

Oh my God.
rugbi, football. it's just a game.
downhill is sport.
I only know an English patriot. and it is this.
world championships in 2011. look what he did.
if I were English. I would be very proud.
I proud. the same. took photos. hahaha
255454_446414668721020_7057624_n.jpg

O

One Day

O

One Day

I just don't get it. Never have. I played footy at primary school and secondary. School teams both times. I played seven a side until a few years ago when i started getting sick of all the screaming, the abuse and having to break up fights amongst the younger players in particular.
All the guys on my wife's side of the family are footy fans and decent guys but once their teams are playing they seem to lose quite a few iq points aswell as the ability to form sentences of more than a few words. It's a game! A game. Supposed to be fun and competitive. Where are the role models in football? Where's the honour gone?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I just don't get it. Never have. I played footy at primary school and secondary. School teams both times. I played seven a side until a few years ago when i started getting sick of all the screaming, the abuse and having to break up fights amongst the younger players in particular.
All the guys on my wife's side of the family are footy fans and decent guys but once their teams are playing they seem to lose quite a few iq points aswell as the ability to form sentences of more than a few words. It's a game! A game. Supposed to be fun and competitive. Where are the role models in football? Where's the honour gone?

It's more than a game!!!

To quote the great Bill Shankly "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

S

Spare Tool

Well I'am proud to be British!
England is my team and if I was attacked I'd be proud to fight back.
Those scenes from last night were an absolute disgrace, so called England fans scrapping weren't even in the stadium while the match was on..."wasn't me, I didn't start it" is as naïve as it sounds.
When the Russians went crazy at the final whistle most of our fans walked away but outside was a different story :(

T

Time's Ran Out

Those scenes from last night were an absolute disgrace, so called England fans scrapping weren't even in the stadium while the match was on..."wasn't me, I didn't start it" is as naïve as it sounds.
When the Russians went crazy at the final whistle most of our fans walked away but outside was a different story :(
I listened to 5 live with Adrian Durham tonight at 7.00pm - he was there!
He told it as he saw it.

im off to France on Wednesday, got tickets for England V Wales and England V Slovakia, got to say im am not thinking ive made the worst judgement call of all time.......stuff ive seen on FB/Twitter makes me shudder, this is organised on a different level, Ultras from France and Russia are the main problems. Ive heard theres going to be about 500k English/Wales near Liile Weds onwards, im really dreading it.

anyway, hope to see you all on the other side......

I

Italy

So i got two tickets to the final of Euro 2016, but just realised its on my wedding day, anyone want to go pm me....

Oh she's called julie and its two o'clock at Higham St. John's Church :)

Nicked that off Steve Wright but for anyone that doesn't listen to radio two thought I'd share, cuz nearly fell off the stepladders laughing when i heard it :)
sorry andy. I do not understand. if you look for. a person. replacing you. for the wedding. or for the final. explain better ............

J

Just Rizzle

:dog:burglar breaks into a house wile the owners are out at the pub watching the euro.
he picks up the dvd player and here's a voice behind
" JESUS is watching you".
scared he freezes ,listening intensely . after a while he puts it down to his imagination and reaches for the dvd again .
" JESUS is watching you" says the voice again. the burglar spooked swings round, and sees a parrot in the corner of the room in a cage
"DID YOU SAY THAT " asks the intruder
"I did" says the parrott
"but I'm only trying to warn you"
"you warn me" scoffed the burglar "and who the hell are you to warn me"
"mosses" said the parrot
"and who the hell calls there parot MOSES"
The parrot squacked then said

" THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO CALLS THEIR ROTTWEILER JESUS":dog::)

Reply to Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement