Search the forum,

Discuss ESF Wall and Floor Tiling Glasgow Met in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

glasgow1

Starting this course in january its 19 weeks long has anybody been on the course and what will be the chance of work after its finished ?

G

glasgow1

Its not costing anything its for people that are unemployed you get a bursary for going. Was wondering if theres much work after it in glasgow ?

R

reggell

hi, i did course 6 years ago. not much actual tiling on it but it gets you some time to ask about tiling and assosiated things to do with tiling. as for work after it well that depends on you and your attitude to work.

G

glasgow1

reggell what did you do after the course was there enough tiling in the course to make you confident to do a job on your own ?

R

reggell

my intention always was to go self employed after the course. that was 6 years ago and been very busy since then. i dont think there is enough actual tiling to set you on your way to be a tiler. the best way to do that is to start of with smaller jobs for family and friends to get your confidence up.

Reply to ESF Wall and Floor Tiling Glasgow Met in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen