Search the forum,

Discuss Epoxy grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello folks can anyone recommend a good easy to use epoxy grout I've used it before a few years ago so I'm not used to using it and any technique or the best way to apply it would be great also what other tools would I need ive still got my epoxy squeegee from years back but that's about it.
thanks for your help
peter

T

Turkish tiler

I have received kerapoxy from mapei, easy to use I have ordered mapei epoxy floater is well nice tool.
get few hard sponges (epoxy grout sponge).
they do all colours as they do in ultra plus grout accept black
start with 2m2 first apply to finish then you know your speed
if you are not sure with anything just call mapei tech help :smilewinkgrin:

M

MTiler

Get plenty of white emulsyfing pads, I use sponge cloths instead of sponges because they just get clogged up. Always wear Nitrile gloves. Use plenty of water, warm if possible.
I use Kerapoxy alot and its a pig to use. As soon as youve applied the full pot clean it off straight away. If a 5kg pot is too much just do a half at a time (using scales). Acetone can be used to remove any stickyness and clean tools.

missyT

Reply to Epoxy grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen