Search the forum,

Discuss Envelope Cuts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Evening All.

I am envelope tiling a 1500 x 900 centre drain wet tray tomorrow with 600 x 600 tiles and am curious as to which way folk tend to cut.

On the 900 width I'll cut two 450 tiles then would anybody put in the 150 off cut out of the tray or just start with a fresh tile.

Many thanks.

Kevin

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine laying tiles dry, and just cut through the lot down to the drain.

The tiles are big enough not to have fiddly cuts I'd imagine.

K

kaharrison9

With it been a 900 wide tray there will be a 450 cut from the centre gulley to the wall then opposite there will be a 450 cut from the centre gulley to the glass screen(end of the 900 tray) Curios if anybody then puts in the 150mm off cut then a full tile out of the wet tray area or just has the 450 piece then full tile and avoids the 150mm cut. Hope it makes sense. Cheers all

Reply to Envelope Cuts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen