Search the forum,

Discuss Electric underfloor heating first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Gary99

-
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope you are all having a fantastic Xmas.

To cut a long story short I have installed electric underfloor heating wires under large format tiles (600x600) using ditra heat duo membrane as per manufactures instructions etc.

My question is how do I switch on the floor heating on for first time? I have read on the internet you have to increase temperature by 1° every day to maximum setting as per manufactures recommended and then gradually reduce back down gradually in the same way - is this correct?

Also once this has all been done can I from a cold day just turn the heating up to its maximum setting which is 25° recommended? Or do I have to increase each day again? I'm a little confused lol.

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Gary.

Reply to Electric underfloor heating first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen