Search the forum,

Discuss Dashboard Cameras in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Hey @Bri , hope you're well mate.....and family too.

Stopped using a dash cam when I purchased my new van. Keep meaning to get a Ring dash cam fitted but never get around to it! My plumber mate has one and it's pretty good. He got his from Screwfix of all places!

I

Ian

Hey @Bri , hope you're well mate.....and family too.

Stopped using a dash cam when I purchased my new van. Keep meaning to get a Ring dash cam fitted but never get around to it! My plumber mate has one and it's pretty good. He got his from Screwfix of all places!

I looked at the ones Screwfix sell and the reviews on the cheap one seem pretty decent. The standard of people's driving has got so bad, it seems a must to have one these days.

W

WetSaw

I'm going to get one for my new van. The driving here is so bad it's funny. As a lifelong motorcyclist I tend to drive quite defensively and always expect the unexpected. After 8 years here I'm used to indicators being an optional extra and even if used they're no guarantee of the intended direction!

D

Dumbo

As I am a crap driver can somebody send me some footage from their dash cam so I can show to my insurance company what a good driver I am

I

Ian

This is £62 in Halfords from today, 10% off all their Nextbase cameras. Picked one up on the way home. It's worth mentioning that it doesn't come with a micro SD card so that'll cost another tenner if you want a 32GB one (the largest the camera will take).

Reply to Dashboard Cameras in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen