Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dashboard Cameras in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Who has them?
Just read an article in the Which magazine about them.......some expensive turkeys out there if you pick the wrong one.
Apparently using one can reduce your insurance premiums,never mind proving some else was at fault in the event of a prang.
The chances of me hitting or even meeting another car is pretty slim,a cow or a sheep maybe,but for those in the towns and cities it might be possible to get your monies worth back in the first year??????

OP
P

Pete Carr

Had one for a while, won't accept the sd card anymore, so have to learn to live it without it I guess!

OP
Q

Qwerty

Hey @Bri , hope you're well mate.....and family too.

Stopped using a dash cam when I purchased my new van. Keep meaning to get a Ring dash cam fitted but never get around to it! My plumber mate has one and it's pretty good. He got his from Screwfix of all places!

OP
I

Ian

Hey @Bri , hope you're well mate.....and family too.

Stopped using a dash cam when I purchased my new van. Keep meaning to get a Ring dash cam fitted but never get around to it! My plumber mate has one and it's pretty good. He got his from Screwfix of all places!

I looked at the ones Screwfix sell and the reviews on the cheap one seem pretty decent. The standard of people's driving has got so bad, it seems a must to have one these days.

OP
W

WetSaw

I'm going to get one for my new van. The driving here is so bad it's funny. As a lifelong motorcyclist I tend to drive quite defensively and always expect the unexpected. After 8 years here I'm used to indicators being an optional extra and even if used they're no guarantee of the intended direction!

OP
D

Dumbo

As I am a crap driver can somebody send me some footage from their dash cam so I can show to my insurance company what a good driver I am

OP
I

Ian

This is ÂŁ62 in Halfords from today, 10% off all their Nextbase cameras. Picked one up on the way home. It's worth mentioning that it doesn't come with a micro SD card so that'll cost another tenner if you want a 32GB one (the largest the camera will take).

Reply to Dashboard Cameras in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock