• Thread starter Prem Tiler
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 170
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss dagger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daveyboy

A big well done to the Tilers Forum for enabling this degree of support amongst tilers.. Well done Prem for asking and to Dagger for helping out a fellow tiler...:thumbsup:

D

dagger

Thank you Prem for creating this post! you did not have to!!
it was all my pleasure and i hope you have resolved the situation to yours (and the customers) advantage.

you were on the right track all along, its just that when someone "feels" they know as much as you they tend to tell you what to do!
and that can be difficult to deal with.

hope it all works out!

any questions P.m me and i will try to help!

P

Prem Tiler

should be finishing job end of the week looks good so far despite some awful plastering! I shall post pics when finished guys.

L

Lawrence147

Nice one dagger.

Is nice to know that support is here, all we have to do is ask :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lawrence

Reply to dagger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen