Search the forum,

Discuss dagger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

I just wanted to publicly thank dagger for some great help he gave me thursday morning.

I pm'd him asking for some advise on wet rooms as i've kind of got one on (long story).

Anyway he called me thursday morning and answerd all my questions and was able to picture in his head the mess of a job that I discribed that i was about to tackle. He gave me his advise on how I should word my worries to the customer and gave me in he's mind a few options and steps to take.

If it was not for this forum I'd of not know anyone to turn to for advise and would of no doubt gone in like a bull in a china shop without a get out clause.

So top marks to dagger:thumbsup::8: and top marks to Tilersforum.co.uk:thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

dagger

Thank you Prem for creating this post! you did not have to!!
it was all my pleasure and i hope you have resolved the situation to yours (and the customers) advantage.

you were on the right track all along, its just that when someone "feels" they know as much as you they tend to tell you what to do!
and that can be difficult to deal with.

hope it all works out!

any questions P.m me and i will try to help!

Reply to dagger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.