Search the forum,

Discuss cutting metal trims in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

anybody got a link for the genesis mitre box?..is it the one that deano invented?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Didn't know Dean invented them...lol
Bought one from tile flare ....best and I mean the best mitre box I've ever owned......even down to the screw holes that you can use to screw down to a piece of wood ......stops it slipping all over the place....take my hat off to you Dean grate product. ..

T

The D

Didn't know Dean invented them...lol
Bought one from tile flare ....best and I mean the best mitre box I've ever owned......even down to the screw holes that you can use to screw down to a piece of wood ......stops it slipping all over the place....take my hat off to you Dean grate product. ..

thanks its nice to get the feed back on it. i didn't invent them as they have been around for a long time but i did design the genesis one specifically for tilers.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
This is the new genesis mitre box.... It grips the trim as well...
image.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use the 'Deano Box' with Genesis chrome trim and a big hacksaw. For plastic trim I use Deano's box and Genesis trim with Genesis rounded corners and a trim cutter (the one like a pair of pliers with a blade).

W

White Room

havnt seen that mitre box before ..looks a beast ..i still use em with a 32 tpi hacksaw blade great for chrome

Use one of those blades all the time, find the junior hack saw blades tend to bend to easily.

Reply to cutting metal trims in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen