Search the forum,

Discuss cuts top or bottom ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

skim

Hi guys tiling my bathroom at the moment I am left with a 120mm cut ,what's best in this situation

I

Ian

What size is the tile? Need a bit more info really, have you got a picture or two of the room so we can see what you do.

J

Jeff the tiler

There is no way you can gauge this out from the above as the are probably to many other horizontal levels to consider when gauging out

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way you can gauge this out from the above as the are probably to many other horizontal levels to consider when gauging out

S

skim

sorry guys seem to have a problem downloading my pictures . i take it its just insert image icon :mad2:

C

Colour Republic

I take it you mean you will have a 120mm cut at the top if you came off the floor with a full 250 tile?

instead re-gig your tiles so you have a 185mm cut at the top AND the bottom.

But impossible to say if that is what you should do without seeing everything else in the room to take in to account... windows, bath height, furniture....

Reply to cuts top or bottom ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen