Search the forum,

Discuss cuts inside of windows in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

john32145

hi m8 do u just mean time wise or are you have problems measuring your cuts? you should be able to mark your tiles the same way you do all your other cuts, then i usually put the cut edge to the inside and the good edge against the trim, then grout and silicone. no sure if that helps you much if not sure some1 else will have more tips and mayb able to explain it better.

John

hi m8 do u just mean time wise or are you have problems measuring your cuts? you should be able to mark your tiles the same way you do all your other cuts, then i usually put the cut edge to the inside and the good edge against the trim, then grout and silicone. no sure if that helps you much if not sure some1 else will have more tips and mayb able to explain it better.

John

Nah, 'bout sums it up I think.

Reply to cuts inside of windows in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.