Search the forum,

Discuss Cuts at Topps in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Topps Tiles is slashing staff bonuses and employee hours to cut costs as it battles against sliding sales.

Click here for more information on this article.

For other news, checkout Tile News Blog.

Last edited:
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well a sign of the times 20% of tile shops will be gone by the end of the year over surply with to few custermers my advice to small independs is take a good look at your show rooms how many tile boards have you got sitting there you have not sold a tile off in years get rid of them there hiding what you do sell have a much smaller range and display them well and look for whats new as to many are selling the same old same old iin evrey tile shop what makes you stand out

C

Ceramico tiling

It sad to say but whether or not Topps exists at all makes absolutely no difference to me.As mentioned before they are just rubbish for the trade.

Reply to Cuts at Topps in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen