Discuss Ct1 Sealant & Adhesive. Silicone. White & Clear. Job Lot X60. (or Can Sell Individually). in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Seagull27

Hi all

I have a job lot of x60 tubes of CT1. x40 White and x20 Clear. These are the new style with the red/green Eco Compliant sign in the top corner of the tube.

Price = £400

The listing is for all 60 tubes and works out to £6.67 per tube, which is very good value. However, if you require less please get in touch to discuss your needs and I can get back to you with a price.

I'm in North Norfolk (often in Norwich too). Also happy to post. Get in touch to discuss.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

CT1 2016 01 Smaller.JPG

Reply to Ct1 Sealant & Adhesive. Silicone. White & Clear. Job Lot X60. (or Can Sell Individually). in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks