Search the forum,

Discuss Company name ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Get stoned
Marble Run
Stick'n'stone
Suggestion from my daughter - Use us cos we fix stones and tiles to things :thumbsup:
Stone Roses - Might be copyright problems

F

Fekin

Some funny ones there, though personally I normally stay away from companies that have a play on words for their company name, why I don't know really, though I may find the name funny, I would be put off calling someone with a funny company name like "Stoned" and phone one called something like "The Stone Company" or similar, something with a more serious name, brings to my mind someone who takes their work serious.

Reaction score
point taken fekin, but some of the best tilers iv'e worked with have been a craking laugh as well
happy-102.gif

D

diamondtiling

I know a tiler called R.Knight in Crewe, his company is called 'A Knight on the tiles' he has a huge knight on horseback on his van. Pretty catchy I thought.

:smilewinkgrin:

E

enduro

Here is a few more.

Calcite tiling
Schist tiling (sounds to much like s--- tiling)
Cobbles tiling
Pebbles tiling
Jasper tiling
Hornfels tiling
Pyrite tiling
Dolostone tiling.

D

DHTiling

All Natural installations.

Simply Stone.

Vein cut tiling.

Calibrated tiling.

just some for now..:thumbsup:

Reply to Company name ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen