Search the forum,

Discuss commercial work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazrus

Hi guys, I was after some advice if possible, I realise you dont discuss pricing on public forum so i thought i would ask in here.
A mate of mine has just got a contract with homebase to tile their store floors.
I was wondering what the price per/M2 is for commercial work i imagine a lot less than domestic.
Also being 600 x 600 ceramic onto polished concrete floors, is normal rapid set ok to use, areas are approx 200m2 to do & he may have 40 for me to do over a 2 year period. Normally I use a 8-10mm half round notch trowel would this be ok for the job
My quality & pace is fine just dont want to screw up with the adhesive & grout.
Thanks in advance

Gaz

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
hi gazrus
is your mate the main tiling contractor or is the work subbed to him, and are you subbing for him
we did some massive stores last year 1 was 5000 m2 as for the trowel 1 would go a bit bigger about 15mm uses loads of addy
as for the addy to use his your mate supplying it, we were just subby:s and did;nt supply addy
imo i would use a rapid drying pourable thick bed addy , is your mate wanting you to give him a a price you will do it for , in that case , if you can get 13.00 a m2 you will have done well in the present climate, dont forget primer

if you ever need a hand contact me on here

Reply to commercial work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen