Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I have had one of my contacts ring me about some commercial work that is available. CSCS cards are a must as its all site work. Apparently they need 4 or 5 tilers to go with the 8 they already have. This work is supposed to last until April and is in the Bristol area.
I have told him I will try and help him out, the work starts on the 5th January, anyone interested pm me or call me on the mobile 07805858528.
The rate is not brilliant but he reckons you can do £800 a week, only contact me if you have the card and experience please, not being rude but cant carry anyone on this job.
The clients are Urban splash and I am putting the job in the arms to deter loads of calls from newbies.

:thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

I would have thought there would be more interest in this thread guys, is everyone really busy? I need 3 tilers to start on Monday with me, its £420 per room and you should do 2 and a half rooms per week, there is a 1000 mtr granite floor and other bits as well. I also have 3500 mts that will start soon in Stafford and I want to put together 2 or 3 good solid gangs that do not need constant watching nor do they end up with lots of snagging. Please call me on my mobile 07805858528 if you are interested. I have paired up with a guy with £3 million quids worth of tiling works on his books so get on the phone to me.
I would answer all questions here on the forum but I have gone mad busy so just call me please. CSCS cards a must have item.

Reply to Commercial work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen