Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Coming to a tile showroom near you soon in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
supposedly this will be one of the next generation of tiles we will have to deal with!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
reminds me of the design firms that insist on a certain tile going in a specific place. 9/10 times we have to modify the design and bug the life out of them with RFI's as they don't get the reasons why its just 'cant go there'

O

Old Mod

reminds me of the design firms that insist on a certain tile going in a specific place. 9/10 times we have to modify the design and bug the life out of them with RFI's as they don't get the reasons why its just 'cant go there'

Bet we can't guess what job you've been doing for the last 18 months Cam! :p

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
hmmmmm, i dunno !!! can you !! we have moved over to the 'residences' now and have just secured the contract for 'The Westin' refurb. 340 rooms in 4 months.

Its going to be a logistical nightmare. Work hard play hard method I think. Maybe go in full recluse.

O

Old Mod

hmmmmm, i dunno !!! can you !! we have moved over to the 'residences' now and have just secured the contract for 'The Westin' refurb. 340 rooms in 4 months.

Its going to be a logistical nightmare. Work hard play hard method I think. Maybe go in full recluse.
Oh I dunno, from what I see on Instagram, you don't do so bad! :)
You've done bloody well mate!

Reply to Coming to a tile showroom near you soon in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks