Search the forum,

Discuss Coming to a tile showroom near you soon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
supposedly this will be one of the next generation of tiles we will have to deal with!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
reminds me of the design firms that insist on a certain tile going in a specific place. 9/10 times we have to modify the design and bug the life out of them with RFI's as they don't get the reasons why its just 'cant go there'

O

Old Mod

reminds me of the design firms that insist on a certain tile going in a specific place. 9/10 times we have to modify the design and bug the life out of them with RFI's as they don't get the reasons why its just 'cant go there'

Bet we can't guess what job you've been doing for the last 18 months Cam! :p

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
hmmmmm, i dunno !!! can you !! we have moved over to the 'residences' now and have just secured the contract for 'The Westin' refurb. 340 rooms in 4 months.

Its going to be a logistical nightmare. Work hard play hard method I think. Maybe go in full recluse.

O

Old Mod

hmmmmm, i dunno !!! can you !! we have moved over to the 'residences' now and have just secured the contract for 'The Westin' refurb. 340 rooms in 4 months.

Its going to be a logistical nightmare. Work hard play hard method I think. Maybe go in full recluse.
Oh I dunno, from what I see on Instagram, you don't do so bad! :)
You've done bloody well mate!

Reply to Coming to a tile showroom near you soon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen