Search the forum,

Discuss Cement Board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Hi all, someone was telling me today that they have seen a cement board that has superior strength than ply that can span joists, anyone heard of it or is it a myth?

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Don't know Steph ile take a look, whats the Hardie one called IHB cant see it on there website but I can only get there American site for some reason

S

Stef

There was a video kicking about of the Hardie one a while back but I've never seen or used it...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My supplier has 25mm NMP that can go straight onto joists and then tile on, just at prototype stage as yet

I

Ian

Ctd are stocking the 25mm hardie now, I'm sure that's what I was told when I was in there last. Comes in 2.4x0.6m lengths and another smaller measurement if I recall correctly.

Reply to Cement Board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen