Discuss bosch gsl2 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

I also have one and find it brilliant.. Never thought of using it for levelling though so definatly something to try in the next couplenof weeks!!
you use it to do what ?, only a laser line? I do not think it is self-leveling.
or am I wrong?

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
To check how flat and level the floor is, once you set it up on the floor, I have always marked the high and low spots that it shows and use packers as a guide for leveling after that, however using it as you pour aswell is something I never thought of

O

Old Mod

you use it to do what ?, only a laser line? I do not think it is self-leveling.
or am I wrong?
You are correct Antonio, it is not self levelling in the way that we are used to.
It will however portray how level a floor is in relation to any given point. Compry?

O

Old Mod

Would you find yourself using it often Marc?
I'd say it was useful for any floor 20-25m2 plus Lee.
It gives an instant visual reading of the floor, and you don't need to know anything about floor laying to understand it, so it gives clients instant information about their substrate whether they want to believe it or not.
Builders hate it, as do screeders. haha
It doesn't tell lies like humans :D

L

LM

I'd say it was useful for any floor 20-25m2 plus Lee.
It gives an instant visual reading of the floor, and you don't need to know anything about floor laying to understand it, so it gives clients instant information about their substrate whether they want to believe it or not.
Builders hate it, as do screeders. haha
It doesn't tell lies like humans :D
It's got my interest now ;)

I

Italy

arrived, everything ok, already tried. just a little 'dust, and the package is open

IMG_20170120_191754.jpg IMG_20170120_191706.jpg

Reply to bosch gsl2 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks