Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss bosch gsl2 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Yes saved a lot of time also.. Good piece of kit and will get a lot more use now.. Thanks for pointing this piece of info out guys!! I think you will dind its money well spent Antonio

OP
S

Spare Tool

28 bags, big pour, what sort of area were you levelling Andy ?
Only 20sqm but the asphalt was loose so ripped the lot up and started a fresh with slc, thought id over estimated at 20 bags but laser level and staff and packers said different, had to rush out and buy another 10bags :(

OP
I

Italy

You are correct Antonio, it is not self levelling in the way that we are used to.
It will however portray how level a floor is in relation to any given point. Compry?
I read the instructions, it is self-leveling marc, ahah

OP
O

Old Mod

I have a problem, I must remember not to turn it on when I'm done
laying tiles. :)
The secret Antonio is to survey the floor before tile.
Use to check SLC.
Use to check substrate is ready to tile.
Then TAKE IT HOME! :D
And do not bring back to work! Haha

OP
O

Old Mod

compry compry, This time I fully understood
:)
happy-thumb-up-045.gif
. This is my method also! Haha

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I dont know the best place ti get one but would certainly recommend the remote control one as you can walk round the room to check the lines as you go

Reply to bosch gsl2 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock