Search the forum,

Discuss Best tile adhesive? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added.
I am tiling a bathroom three walls floor to ceiling.
The tiles are porcelain 600mm x 300mm.
What is the best adhesive to use and what thickness?

PMil07

-
Reaction score
Hello mate,
Personally I use BAL rapid fibre flex. I recommend a 7/8mm trowel, while flat buttering the back of the tile to ensure the perfect coverage.
Hope that helps

Reaction score
If they’re porcelain I’d go for Ardex X77; brilliant for large-ish tiles. +1 for comment on trowel and back buttering. Are you applying a tanking solution to the walls or boarding out with a suitable backer board?

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
I would recommend mapei keraflex or keraquik !never had a problem with that adhesive !and it is great to use

Reply to Best tile adhesive? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen