Search the forum,

Discuss Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good source for Keraquick in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area. It seems the best I can find is Screwfix but it's damned expensive (£10kg = £17).

Any recommendations gratefully received.

D

Dumbo

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good source for Keraquick in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area. It seems the best I can find is Screwfix but it's damned expensive (£10kg = £17).

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Have you tried A R Dunkley ( I think that is their name ) they may be worth a shout . Or tile giant there is one in Southampton .

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
I think you mean Dunkley Tiles. Doesn't look like they sell addy.

Anyone else? If not, is £17 for 10kg a good deal?

I have an account at Jewsons but they don't stock keraquick. Neither do Travis or Elliots.

Q

Qwerty

Tile Giant in Poole or Christchurch will be your best bet. Do you have a trade account with them? Pop into the Poole branch and speak with Terry. Tell him Geoff from Plan Tec Tiling sent you in and he will sort you out.

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
Just gave them a ring. £**** plue VAT. Still a better price than Screwfix

NO TRADE PRICES IN OPEN FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

No John trade prices are not allowed in open forums as most of us know.

First I've seen of this thread, my attention was drawn to another matter here tho.
But I've made the necessary edits too.

Reply to Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen