Discuss Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good source for Keraquick in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area. It seems the best I can find is Screwfix but it's damned expensive (£10kg = £17).

Any recommendations gratefully received.

D

Dumbo

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good source for Keraquick in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area. It seems the best I can find is Screwfix but it's damned expensive (£10kg = £17).

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Have you tried A R Dunkley ( I think that is their name ) they may be worth a shout . Or tile giant there is one in Southampton .

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
I think you mean Dunkley Tiles. Doesn't look like they sell addy.

Anyone else? If not, is £17 for 10kg a good deal?

I have an account at Jewsons but they don't stock keraquick. Neither do Travis or Elliots.

Q

Qwerty

Tile Giant in Poole or Christchurch will be your best bet. Do you have a trade account with them? Pop into the Poole branch and speak with Terry. Tell him Geoff from Plan Tec Tiling sent you in and he will sort you out.

PJPro

TF
Reaction score
Just gave them a ring. £**** plue VAT. Still a better price than Screwfix

NO TRADE PRICES IN OPEN FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

No John trade prices are not allowed in open forums as most of us know.

First I've seen of this thread, my attention was drawn to another matter here tho.
But I've made the necessary edits too.

Reply to Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks