Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

At that price I don't blame you, The joke is I could supply you from here cheaper than you can get it where it's made #ripoff#

O

Old Mod

I've been using the Genisis system for a good while now, it can cope with material of up to 70mm in depth, like the breaking capabilities of your tile cutter you'll soon get to know where it is with them also. If your doing a job with stone etc you can get a battery plier that will remove the strap with no movement, hence no scraping or alternatively you can simply pull it off like you would opening a bottle of beer ;)
In all seriousness I can't fault it as a system, it also is worth getting the large format tops for anything over 600x600 or heavy stone
I priced this up from protilers and as far as I could tell it's similar in cost to Raimondi, well it was until the bases in Italy were found.

O

Old Mod

Just this min got txt from DPD
My delivery from Italy, will be here today.
I placed an order at 13.26 Fri afternoon!
Seems good enough to me!
Very pleased with service, I've been trying to place an order in Ireland on a website since Friday, and I still have managed to complete it, technical stuff,
Web page won't complete order.
And they want 3-5 working days to deliver a very very tiny 20ml bottle of fluid I need for a job! Hahaha
You sure about your statement Lee? Hahahaha

L

LM

Seems good enough to me!
Very pleased with service, I've been trying to place an order in Ireland on a website since Friday, and I still have managed to complete it, technical stuff,
And they want 3-5 working days to deliver a very very tiny 20ml bottle of fluid I need for a job! Hahaha
I'd be better using pigeons by the sounds of that lol

I

Italy

To be honest that's ridiculous, to make the system viable they shouldn't be charging anymore than £12 per 200 or you'll simply go to an alternative system. Am iright in thinking the Ramondi system works out at about 6-7p per strap?
I've never used the Ramondi system as I've said before, but I would trust what the likes of Antonio and Marc etc go with and if J had to pay what you've been asked Id simply change, that said the Genisis system is still a good one, your just being ripped off!
call me? ready, ready one speaking? no compry :(

I

Italy

Seems good enough to me!
marc strength, try similar raimondi from Rome !!!
I am curious if to say julian, equal rls !!!!
pope-smiley-emoticon.gif

I

Italy

[Quote = "3_fall, posta: 803.097, membro: 42603"] Sì Cercherò presto Antonio.
Sono arrivati oggi alle 13.00
Esattamente 3 giorni lavorativi.
£ 69.00 un sacchetto 2000
2000 x 1 millimetro
2000 x 2 millimetri
View attachment 79905

I

Italy

I think you ordered a truck.
10000 km for 2 boxes.
I believed you raise economy Italian :(
disappointment marc :(
ahahah

I

Italy

these too seem RAIMONDI
but not RAIMONDI
and not go well
now await more tests before buying.
julian say same Raimondi
now we await marc ;)

image.jpeg

J

J Sid

these too seem RAIMONDI
but not RAIMONDI
and not go well
now await more tests before buying.
julian say same Raimondi
now we await marc ;)

View attachment 79910
I have done a couple of jobs now with them and had no problems even when I mixed them together with some Raimondi ones I had left over .

What went wronged with your ones Antonio?

Reply to Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks