Discuss Been Busy .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Hahaha had that with a fella last week!
Wanted Geo path doin......oh and the concreting.....oh and move the gate..
.........oh and reduce the front wall...........oh and fit a new man hole! :p
And then I could honestly hear the sound of disbelief leave his body when I said as long as u can wait til sometime after the new year I'll happily come and look!
Honestly ...he was totally speechless!!!
How dare I be busy when he wanted me! Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
It had gone pretty batty of late.
Obviously had a lot going on at home but workwise as well, its nuts!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not been on as much past few weeks as ive been stupid busy tiling displays etc etc at my bro's new showroom.. But i do keep popping on late most nights to see wots wot... Not that im addicted or anything... Lol..:)

How we all doing , keeping busy i hope.. Plenty work on ?

Haha I've been busy counting the mirror flecks in Gulf Stone floor tiles Dave, making sure none of them have sunk or disappeared :rolleyes:

Q

Qwerty

Busy busy as ever! Lady phoned today wanting a quote, said I'm booked until February and she then wanted a rough estimate over the phone for comparison against other quotes she is getting. I wished her a lovely day and hung up. I'm turning away more jobs then starting them at the moment. Got to get my act together and take somebody on!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Aye, mental busy, busy getting drunk in lazarote :)
image.jpeg

A

Aston

Hi craig,
is the hotel you are staying in called the natura palace? If it is, i stayed there in sept 2002.

A

Aston

I'm getting right back into the tiling loop now and nearly at the end of all my other bits and pieces.

just one question for the lads who work alone and have 3-6 months work ahead.
do you ever think about taking on another tiler so you shorten the work load and make more money.
I know it can be a risk (I know lol) but when it goes right, it makes much more business sense because if you do everything yourself, then you will lose money when you are on holiday or if you are ill.

any thoughts?

Reply to Been Busy .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay