Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom tiling job Derby- before christmas in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Dux

Work needed ASAP. Existing tiler never turned up for the job after bathroom removal. 2 year old and 7 month pregnant wife in house, stress!

floor - insulation board and durabase matting to be installed before tiling. Insulation board can be installed with tile adhesive alone, according to uheat. Patterned tiles to be laid in random pattern. Floor already prepared with 18mm chipboard (noggins installed) and 6mm NMP, installed with nmp megastrength ad and screws.

Walls - tile around bath and wall that includes window and boxing with worktop to conceal cistern. Remaining wall to be tiled to half height. Grout lines to be aligned on all tiles walls.

Option to include dry lining and skimming of one wall. 2m wise by 2m tall.

Reply to Bathroom tiling job Derby- before christmas in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen