Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Am I diffrent? been in Topps twice because I thought the fist time was a mistake.
Ha! You're not alone. Been in a few times, I have the odd customer that just loves them. I think they presume the premium price = premium product. 99% of the time I get my own way over adhesives, though not this time :-(

P

Perry

If i dont supply the adhesive i wont give any guarantee. what I ment to say I thought they had made a mistake the first time.

D

Dean miles

In the end I googled 'when can I tile onto a new screed?' on my phone in front of them............slow realisation I might actually know a little bit about the trade!
1mm drying per day up to 75mm then double for standard screed

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen